In May 2021 SIFA is launching FUNDING WINDOW I in Nigeria
On 27 May - Online Launch of SIFA's FUNDING WINDOW I in Nigeria
We are cordially inviting participants from
- Private Sector Organisations and Employer Associations
- Officials of the National Board for Technical Education
- Rectors of Polytechnics and Principals of accredited TVET institutions
- Representatives of NGOs and Foundations with interest in skills development
- The Media
to participate in the launch of Funding Window I.
Together with the Ministry of Labour and Employment, AUDA-NEPAD is presently planning a programme for an online launch event in Nigeria. The online event will feature pre-recorded statements followed by a live Q&A session.
- The preliminary program will include speeches by distinguished senior government officials, representatives of the African Union Development Agency (AUDA-NEPAD) and representatives of the German Embassy.
- Followed by a presentation of the SIFA Financing Mechanism and the Online Proposal Application and Submission Tool.
- A one hour Live online Q&A session with participants.
Registration for the event is now closed. View the launch live on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SifaAfrica - starting at 10:00 am (Nigerian time / GMT+1) on 27 May 2021.
Miss our latest newsletter?
Click here to find out more about the multi-million Euro FUNDING WINDOW I that is launching in Nigeria: